RETIRED SCHOOL WORKERS, OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS BEGUN ON DENTAL & VISION INSURANCE.
Remember the coverage you had when you were working? Thanks to IRSPA's strength in numbers and AMBA’s negotiating power—earned from decades of providing supplemental insurance to former teachers and other public employees—dental and vision plans are available now at reasonable group rates. If you've had trouble finding quality coverage within your budget, look no further. Outstanding dental and vision benefits are just a few clicks away.
NO WAITING PERIODS. OPEN ENROLLMENT. GREAT GROUP RATES.
DENTAL COVERAGE LIKE WHEN YOU WERE WORKING
So many plans don’t let you choose your own dentist, and many have long waiting periods before you get coverage. The good news? We’ve fixed all that:
- The Dentist You Want – You get to choose the provider you like best. You are not required to stay inside a specific network.
- Save 20-40% – If you pick a dentist within the Delta Dental Network. Find your provider at www.DeltaDentalia.com or call Delta Dental at 800-544-0718.
- No Waiting Periods – You get your benefits with no waiting periods for diagnostic & preventative services – when you enroll during open enrollment.
- Access Providers Nationwide – Whether you are at home or traveling the U.S., the Delta Dental Network has a vast network of providers to serve your needs.
- Routine Cleanings and Oral Exams – Covered twice per calendar year with no deductible.
- Covered Procedures – For fillings, crowns, anesthesia, oral surgery, perio-cleanings, root canals, dentures, and all other procedures shown in the Dental Plan Highlights below. Your lifetime deductible is only $100 per person!
- High Calendar Year Maximum – $1,200 Calendar Year Maximum per person.
- Guaranteed Rates – All the way through February 2020
DENTAL COVERAGE INCLUDES:
Diagnostic & Preventative* – 80% coverage for:
- Routine Oral Exams
- Routine Cleanings
- Bitewing X-Rays (once every 12 months)
- Full Mouth X-Rays (once every 5 years)
Cavity Repair & Tooth Extractions* – 80% coverage after deductible for:
- General Anesthesia
- Oral Surgery
- Emergency care
Major Services* – 50% coverage after deductible for:
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Crowns & Dentures (once every 5 years)
DEDUCTIBLE: $100 lifetime per person
ANNUAL PLAN MAXIMUM: $1200 per person
MONTHLY GROUP RATES:
Member Only: $36.70
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $74.00
Member & Family: $91.10
VISION COVERAGE WITH A CLEAR DIFFERENCE
- Nationwide Choice Network of Experienced Doctors – Most of our members live within 10 miles of the doctor they choose. That's because we have thousands of doctors located in the rural and metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
- One-Stop Convenience – Our network of doctors provides eye exams and eyewear to take care of all your vision needs. You can find a VSP doctor by visiting irspa.vspforme.com or call 800-877-7195.
Great Benefits and Low Copays –
For the services you need, including:
- WellVision Exam – (Covered once every 12 months) $15 copay
Prescription Eyeglasses – $25 copay
- Frames (Covered up to your allowance once every 24 months)
(Covered up to your allowance once every 12 months)
- 20-25% saving on non-covered lens enhancements such as anti-reflective and UV coating
- Single vision, lined bifocal, and lined trifocal lenses
- 100% coverage on Standard Progressive lenses
Contact Lens Exam – (Covered once every 12 months instead of eyeglasses)
When you choose contacts instead of glasses, your $150 allowance applies to the cost of your contacts and the lenses exam (fitting and evaluation). This exam is in addition ot your vision exam to ensure proper contact fit. If you choose contact lenses you will be eligible for a frame 12 months from the date the contact lenses were obtained.
Extra Discounts and Savings –
You'll get 20% savings on additional glasses and sunglasses.
Imagine how much you’ll save with your IRSPA vision plan. Without a vision plan, the average exam and glasses typically cost over $450. But your member-only savings has you covered.
VISION OUT-OF-NETWORK REIMBURSEMENTS:
- Exam: up to $45
- Frame: up to $70
- Single Vision Lenses: up to $30
- Lined Bifocal Lenses: up to $50
- Lined Trifocal Lenses: up to $65
- Progressive Lenses: up to $50
- Contacts: up to $105
LOW MONTHLY RATES:
Member Only: $11.94
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $20.94
Member & Family: $26.05
BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) specializes in providing retired educators and other public employees with quality coverage at competitive group rates. We partner with more than 60 associations in 35 states and hundreds of thousands of members.
Here's what a few of our customers have to say about us:
Amazing job in helping me find the services I need.
I am very happy with my dental policy. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy.
Excellent customer service. They answered all my questions.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
YES, I'd like to learn more about vision and dental plans through IRSPA! Please have a representative contact me.