RETIRED EDUCATORS, OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS BEGUN ON DENTAL & VISION INSURANCE.
Remember the coverage you had when you were working? Thanks to REAM's strength in numbers and AMBA’s negotiating power—earned from decades of providing supplemental insurance to former teachers and other public employees—dental and vision plans are available now at reasonable group rates. If you've had trouble finding quality coverage within your budget, look no further. Outstanding dental and vision benefits are just a few clicks away.
NO WAITING PERIODS. OPEN ENROLLMENT. GREAT GROUP RATES.
DENTAL COVERAGE LIKE WHEN YOU WERE WORKING
So many plans don’t let you choose your own dentist, and many have long waiting periods before you get coverage. The good news? We’ve fixed all that:
- The Dentist You Want – You get to choose the provider you like best. You are not required to stay inside a specific network.
- Save 20-40% – If you pick a dentist within the Ameritas Dental Network. Find your provider at www.findproviders.net or call Ameritas at 888-239-3336.
- No Waiting Periods – You get your benefits with no waiting periods for covered services – when you enroll during open enrollment.
- Access Providers Nationwide – Whether you are at home or traveling the U.S., the Ameritas Dental Network has over 400,000 providers to serve your needs.
- Routine Cleanings and Oral Exams – Covered twice per calendar year after the deductible.
- Covered Procedures – For fillings, crowns, x-rays, anesthesia, oral surgery, perio-cleanings, root canals, dentures, and all other Type 2 and 3 procedures shown in the Dental Plan Highlights below. Your deductible is only $75 per calendar year per person.
- High Calendar Year Maximum – Yours is $1,500. With Dental Rewards® you can carry over a portion of your unused maximum to the next benefit period, up to a maximum of $2,500.
- Guaranteed Rates – All the way through December 2020
DENTAL COVERAGE INCLUDES:
Type 1 Services – 100% Coverage:
- Routine Oral Exams
- Routine Cleanings
Type 2 Services – 80% Coverage:
- Denture Repair
Type 3 Services – 50% Coverage:
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Periodontics (gum disease)
- Crowns and Crown Repair
- General Anesthesia
- Oral Surgery
DEDUCTIBLE: $75/year per person
ANNUAL PLAN MAXIMUM: $1500 per person
MONTHLY GROUP RATES:
Member Only: $56.20
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $112.40
Member & Family: $141.76
VISION COVERAGE WITH A CLEAR DIFFERENCE
- Nationwide Choice Network of Experienced Doctors – Most of our members live within 10 miles of the doctor they choose. That's because we have thousands of doctors located in rural and metropolitan areas throughout the United States. You can even visit your local Walmart for all your vision needs!
- One-Stop Convenience – Our network of doctors provides eye exams and eyewear to take care of all your vision needs. You can find a VSP doctor by visiting ream.vspforme.com or call 800-877-7195.
Great Benefits and Low Copays –
For the services you need, including:
- WellVision Exam – (Covered once every 12 months) $15 copay
Prescription Eyeglasses – $25 copay
(Covered up to your allowance once every 24 months)
- $150 allowance for a wide selection of frames
- $170 allowance for featured frame brands
- 20% savings on the amount over your allowance
(Covered up to your allowance once every 12 months)
- Single vision, lined bifocal, and lined trifocal lenses
- 100% coverage on Standard Progressive lenses
- 20-25% saving on non-covered lens enhancements such as anti-reflective and UV coating
- Frames (Covered up to your allowance once every 24 months)
Contact Lens Exam – (Covered once every 12 months instead of eyeglasses)
When you choose contacts instead of glasses, your $150 allowance applies to the cost of your contacts and the lenses exam (fitting and evaluation). This exam is in addition ot your vision exam to ensure proper contact fit. If you choose contact lenses you will be eligible for a frame 12 months from the date the contact lenses were obtained.
Extra Discounts and Savings –
You'll get 20% savings on additional glasses and sunglasses.
Imagine how much you’ll save with your REAM vision plan. Without a vision plan, the average exam and glasses typically cost over $450. But your member-only savings has you covered.
VISION OUT-OF-NETWORK REIMBURSEMENTS:
- Exam: up to $45
- Frame: up to $70
- Single Vision Lenses: up to $30
- Lined Bifocal Lenses: up to $50
- Lined Trifocal Lenses: up to $65
- Progressive Lenses: up to $50
- Contacts: up to $105
LOW MONTHLY RATES:
Member Only: $11.94
Member & Spouse or Dependent: $20.94
Member & Family: $26.05
BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) specializes in providing retired educators and other public employees with quality coverage at competitive group rates. We partner with more than 60 associations in 35 states and hundreds of thousands of members.
Here's what a few of our customers have to say about us:
Amazing job in helping me find the services I need.
I am very happy with my dental policy. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy.
Excellent customer service. They answered all my questions.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
YES, I'd like to learn more about vision and dental plans through REAM! Please have a representative contact me.