& Vision plans from REAM
Retired Educators Association of Minnesota (REAM) knows Retired Educators like you. Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) knows insurance. Together we can provide you with the dental and vision plans you need to keep your teeth and eyes healthy now and for years to come.
Enroll in Dental & Vision Plans in 4 easy steps.
- Keep your dentist or choose an In-Network dentist and save
- Over 400,000 providers to choose from, whether home or away
- No waiting period – get access right away
- Covers exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns, and more
- High annual maximum that can increase after one year
Enroll In A Dental Plan:
Standard Dental Plan:
(per year & per person)
(per year & per person)
Each year you submit at least one dental claim and keep your total amount of benefits paid under $750, you qualify to carry over $250 in benefit dollars to the following year.
With your maximum carry over of $1000 your Annual Maximum can be $2500.
Covers up to 100%
- Routine Cleanings
- Routine Oral Exams
Covers up to 80%
- Denture Repair
Covers up to 50%
- Crown Repair
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Extractions (simple and complex)
- General Anesthesia
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontics (gum disease)
Use your current dentist OR Save 25-50% with a dentist in our network. Find a dentist
(note: Enter zip, select city & state, and Classic PPO network.)
Rates valid from 1 January, 2019 to 31 December, 2022.
Get quality coverage on the vision services you need:
- Thousands of eye doctors nationwide
- Covers in & out of network
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses and more
Enroll In A Vision Plan:
Choice Vision Plan:
$170 for featured frames
Quality Coverage With Low Copays
- WellVision Exam every 12 months with $15 copay.
- Contact Lens Exam every 12 months
- Glasses with a $25 copay, 20% savings on additional glasses.
- Lenses every 12 months: 100% coverage on most
- Frames every 24 months: up to $170, then 20% off
- Up to 25% savings on anti-reflective & UV coating
- 100% Coverage On Standard Progressive Lenses
- 20-25% saving on non-covered lens enhancements such as anti-reflective and UV coating
- Single Vision, Lined Bifocal, and Lined Trifocal Lenses
- Find Your Eye Doctor
Use the largest independent doctor network in the country plus retailers you know:
- Exam up to $45
- Lined Trifocal Lenses up to $65
- Frame up to $70
- Progressive Lenses up to $50
- Single Vision Lenses up to $30
- Contacts up to $105
- Lined Bifocal Lenses up to $50